Lagos Honeymoon Package
Honeymoon on a budget? We got you! Come along as we take you on a romantic roller-coaster in the city of aquatic splendor and excellence. What a perfect beginning of a life long adventure of romance and marital bliss. Welcome to Lagos!
– Return Transportation
– 3 Nights / 4 Days of Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
– Visit to Whispering Palms Mini Zoo
– Romantic massage for the lady
– Water sports
– Aerobics training
– Free bicycle rides
– Tour of Badagry, with visits to historic sites
– Tour of Whispering Palms Resort
– Free drinks in the room
– Personal expenditure
From the Acropolis of Athens and its Parthenon to the glorious surrounding Greek Islands, Greece provides an eclectic mix of fun, culture and historical significance. Indulge in its glorious food from souvlaki to plateia, and dance the night away at the numerous bars and clubs in Santorini and Mykonos. Its endless lacework of beaches make it the perfect getaway for anyone. The perfect option for travellers to explore Greek island life style at their own pace.
- Inbound Transfer – Athens
Eleftherios Venizelos Airport (ATH)
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for Athens city tour
- Transfers between ports and hotels
- Transportation by ferry within the Greek islands
- Ferry ticket – Athens to Santorini
- Ferry ticket – Santorini to Mykonos
- Ferry ticket – Mykonos to Athens
- Tips except guide and transfer staff
- 6 nights – accommodation.
- Tips – guide and transfer staff
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Suggested optional activities
- Entrance fees
- Greece – Hotel Residence Tax, see tour notes for more details.
- Compulsory Travel Insurance.
- Tourist Tax. The fees applied will be EUR 1.50 for 3* hotels, EUR 3.00 for 4* hotels and EUR 4.00 for 5* hotels, per room, per night and are not included in the tour price.
P.S: This tax must be paid by the guests directly to the hotel before the end of the stay.
7 – Day itinerary
1. This itinerary is subject to change dependent on Greek ferry schedules. Although it is rare, occasionally ferry schedules are changed without notice, and sometimes a scheduled ferry departure may be cancelled due to weather conditions. If this occurs the program may need to be adjusted slightly, and at times it may mean you will spend less or more place in one location than originally planned for. This is the nature of Greek Island travel, and we thank you for your understanding in the rare event that something like this occurs.
2. Instead of travelling between Athens and Mykonos by ferry, an optional flight between Mykonos and Athens is available at extra cost. Please contact with us for a quote.
3. Instead of travelling between Athens and Santorini by ferry, an optional flight between Santorini and Athens is available at extra cost. Please contact with us for a quote.
4. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
5. The Hellenic National Tourism Organization has decided on a residence fee to be applied on hotel accommodation from 01/01/2018.
The fees applied will be EUR 1.50 for 3* hotels, EUR 3.00 for 4* hotels and EUR 4.00 for 5* hotels, per room, per night and are not included in the tour price.
This tax must be paid by the guests directly to the hotel before the end of the stay.
6. Child Discounts : Age 0-2 Free no bed. Age 3 – 10 sharing room with 2 full paying adults 30% and child will have a fold up bed.
Please note that this package is for a maximum of 2 people sharing a room, this means that each person pays the cost stated above for this package. Single travelers are obliged to pay Single occupancy rate of N1,268,020 and will have the hotel room to themselves. The minimum age for this tour is 8.
This package is valid from the 1st of May to 31st of October, 2019. If your travel dates fall on other dates other than the stated valid dates, do reach out to us so we can offer you a customized package. Call us on +234 903 000 1895.
Rates and room availability are subject to change without notice.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- 1 month before travel date, there will be a full payment refund minus bank charges.
- 2 weeks before travel date, 50% charges will be made.
- Less than 2 weeks to travel date, 100% charges will be made.
Terms and Conditions apply!
Welcome to an unforgettable Weekend Experience in the beautiful, adventurous city called Cotonou.
• Our team welcomes you aboard at Seme border and transfer you in an Air-Conditioned bus
• Depart for Benin Royal Hotel and enjoy our Welcome Cocktail
• Get some rest and experience Dinner with some traditional dance performance
• After breakfast, we depart for the famous Ganvie to explore the much talked about village on water
• Lunch and departure for Ouidah
• Drive through the Slave route, stop by at the Python Temple, then continue to the Gate of no Return
• Depart for Paradise island by boat
• Come back to Cotonou and Spa
• Enjoy a dancing party over dinner
• Breakfast and departure to Dantokpa market
• Lunch and departure at the Seme border at 2pm
P.S.: The rate above N176,000 is for an individual WHILE the rate for a couple is N248,000
Experience the best of Italian hospitality with this special group of 3 Rome package. For five days, you’ll get to enjoy great meals, picture perfect adventures and unforgettable memories. Here is a snapshot of what your Roman holiday will look like:
Arrival in Rome
Rest and Leisure at the Hotel
Breakfast at the hotel.
In the morning half day tour Vatican State. You will discover the art and treasures of the smallest state in the world. Visit of the Vatican Museums, Raphael’s rooms, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s basilica and Square. Afternoon at leisure
Breakfast at the hotel
In the morning, optional half day tour of Baroque Rome. Visit Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Navona Square.
In the afternoon, half day tour of Ancient Rome, an enchanting walk through the Capitol Hill, Roman Forum, the Colosseum (visit inside with fast track admission) Column of Trajan and Imperial Fora. Overnight at the hotel
Breakfast at the hotel. Shopping and Free time at your disposal Overnight
Breakfast and Departure
- 4 nights Accommodation at 3* Hotel with down-town location
- 4 Daily Italian Breakfasts
- 1 guided walking tour of Rome Squares and Fountains (3 hours)
- 1 Guided tours of Vatican Museums (3 hours)
- 1 Guided tour Ancient Rome and the Colosseum
- Entrance fees to the Vatican Museums, Colosseum and Roman Forum skipping the line
- Service charges and taxes – Agency assistance in Rome
Exclusions: Overnight tax to be paid at the Hotel, Meals and all other items not expressly indicated above
Travelling soon? Get on board our travel insurance plan which caters for business travellers as well as their employees, family and friends. Our wide range of plans cover all travel needs including tourism, business, pilgrimage, vacation, child birth and educational purposes.
In the event of a Medical Emergency, Legal Assistance, Delay or Flight Cancelation as well as Loss of Baggage, our special AxaMansard Travel Plan provides comprehensive cover for you. This product is solely underwritten by the AXA Group and claims are administered by AXA Assistance which gives unfettered access to make claims worldwide.
To procure your travel insurance (domestic or international) simply call or SMS +234 903 000 1895
golf, Waterpark, Swimming pool and Horse riding. Other activities to also explore include Quad biking, Kayaking and Roller skating.
Live your vacation dreams with this special Madrid package for a group of 3.
- 4 nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel (1 double/twin room+ 1 single room)
- Transfers in/out private car (Airport – Hotel & Hotel – Airport)
- 1 private city tour – 4 hrs
- Local guide + 3 entrances Royal Palace
- Walking tour
- 3 Entrances Bernabeu tour (Transfer and guide not included)
- Meals or drinks
- City tax
- Tips and Porterage
- Any item not expressly included
Explore the beautiful and multiple record-breaking city of Dubai without breaking the Bank.
- 04 nights 5 days in a 3-star hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Dubai City tour with English speaking guide
- 14 days tourist Visa
- Return Airport transfer from Dubai International airport on private basis
- All Taxes excluding Tourism Dirham
- Personal expenditure
- International flights
- Tourism Dirham
*Optional tours available
P.S.: Please note that this special package is for a minimum of 2 people sharing a room, this means that each person pays the cost stated above for this package. Single Occupancy rate is N274,700. This package is valid till April, 2019. If your travel dates fall on other dates other than the stated valid dates, do reach out to us so we can offer you a customized package. Call us on +234 903 000 1895.
NOTE: Rates and room availability are subject to change without notice.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
1 month before travel date, there will be a full payment refund minus bank charges.
2 weeks before travel date, 50% charges will be made.
Less than 2 weeks to travel date, 100% charges will be made.
Terms and Conditions apply!
Thinking of the perfect getaway for the Sallah Holiday? Join our exciting Lagos City Tour coming up on Saturday, June 16th, 2018.
This full day tour covers:
- An unforgettable experience at Nike Art Gallery
- An adventure hike on the Longest Canopy Walkway in Africa (Lekki Conservation Centre)
- A visit to the Lekki Arts and Crafts Market
- And finally a stop at the stunning new family games arcade, Rufus, and Bee, Lekki.
Inclusion: Pickup and drop-off, entry fees, refreshment, gift pack, tour guide
Exclusion: All spending of personal nature