Lagos Honeymoon Package
Honeymoon on a budget? We got you! Come along as we take you on a romantic roller-coaster in the city of aquatic splendor and excellence. What a perfect beginning of a life long adventure of romance and marital bliss. Welcome to Lagos!
– Return Transportation
– 3 Nights / 4 Days of Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
– Visit to Whispering Palms Mini Zoo
– Romantic massage for the lady
– Water sports
– Aerobics training
– Free bicycle rides
– Tour of Badagry, with visits to historic sites
– Tour of Whispering Palms Resort
– Free drinks in the room
– Personal expenditure
golf, Waterpark, Swimming pool and Horse riding. Other activities to also explore include Quad biking, Kayaking and Roller skating.
‘LasGidi’ or ‘Eko’, as it is fondly called, is one of Africa’s fastest growing cities. Famous for its
beautiful beach resorts, boutique and nightlife, Lagos is home to all Nigerian tribes, ethnic and foreign nationalities. Little wonder everyone wants to come to experience the mega city and what it has to offer them. Whether you are here for a short visit or planning to spend a day playing around, here are exciting places you will be exploring during your stay.
Day 1: Upon your arrival at Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, our representative will pick
you up and transfer you to your hotel.
Day 2: Explore Nike Art Gallery and Lekki Arts Market: The Nike Art Gallery is owned by Nike Davies-Okundaye and it is arguably the largest of its kind in West Africa. Housed in a five-storey tall building, it boasts of more than 8,000 diverse artworks from various artists. Then continue for some sight-seeing and shopping at the Lekki Art and Craft Market. Also known as Oba Elegushi International Market or Jakande Art Market, this is a mindblowing destination that does a good job of showcasing the artistic and creative beauty of Nigeria. Prepare for some historical, cultural and artistic experience as you meander and manoeuvre your way through this unique place.
End the day by exploring and climbing the Longest Canopy Walk in Africa at Lekki Conservation Centre, one of the best and most visited nature reserves in Nigeria. The conservation and relaxation centre is a scenic area that offers a tranquil escape from everyday life in the buzzing city of Lagos. There are a lot of fun activities not to miss and the fearless canopy walk is the peak of them all.
Day 3: Island Getaway and Sunset Boat Cruise: Lagos is a well-known coastal city with lots of beaches nestled in various parts of the city. Take an amazing boat adventure with us to an exotic private beach island
and experience nature in its purest form.
Day 4: Historic city of Badagry: Badagry (traditionally Gbagle) is a coastal town in situated between the city of Lagos and the border with Benin Republic at Seme. It was a major slave outpost and market during the centuries of slave trade and also houses the first storey building in Nigeria.
Day 5: Visit the Iconic Fela Shrine & Museum: We start off with an unforgettable adventure to the home of the late Afrobeat King, Fela Anikulapo Kuti. Now referred to as the Kalakuta Museum, Fela’s home is to an amazing collection of objects and illustrations which unfolds the legendary story of Fela Anikulapo Kuti. From there, we proceed to the New Afrika Shrine which was visited in June 2018 by the French President, Emmanuel Macron. This eccentric entertainment centre is where late Fela and now Femi Kuti now perform periodically. It is an iconic destination for the celebration of freedom of speech, as well as justice for the people and also a memorial for the founder of the Afrobeat genre of music.
Round up the day with a visit to one of the city’s top Nightlife Hotspot (Cocoon Club / Gbogobiri in Ikoyi).
Lagos is a perfect hub to unwind at nights and best for nightlife lovers. With a large number of
pubs, bars, nightclubs, parties, live music, concerts, shows, and restaurants, we will also show you some
special spots in the city that fabulously meet the needs of night crawlers on the island.
Day 6: Departure. Transfer to Murtala Muhammed International Airport for your
- Airport pick up and drop off
- 5 nights in a 3-star accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- All tours and entrance fees
- All ground transportation in an air conditioned bus
- Boat Cruise to an exotic Island
- Bottled water on all tours
- Lunch, Dinner and Drinks (Alcoholic and nonalcoholic)
- Tips and any personal expenditure.
P.S.: This is a Double Occupancy Package, i.e. Per Person Sharing
This is our best budget package ever! With this 4-star offer, you’re set to enjoy an amazing time out with your friends and loved ones in Dubai. Here are details of the 5 day package.
Single Occupancy: 198,780 Naira
- 4 nights stay in a 4 star hotel
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Half Day Dubai city sightseeing tour with an English Speaking Guide
- Desert Safaris with BBQ Dinner and Bella Dance Show
- Dhow Cruise including Buffet Dinner
- 14 days UAE Tourist Visa
- Return Dubai Airport Hotel Transfers
- International Flight
- Personal expenditure
- Tourist Dirham
P.S.: Please note that this package expires in September 2019 and the above cost is per person sharing. You can reach out to us for a customized package if your travel dates fall after. We also offer flight bookings across the globe. Do call us on +234 903 000 1895 for further details.
Rates and room availability are subject to change without notice
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- 1 month before travel date, there will be a full payment refund minus bank charges.
- 2 weeks before travel date, 50% charges will be made.
- Less than 2 weeks to travel date, 100% charges will be made.
Terms and Conditions apply!
Live your vacation dreams with this special Madrid package for a group of 3.
- 4 nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel (1 double/twin room+ 1 single room)
- Transfers in/out private car (Airport – Hotel & Hotel – Airport)
- 1 private city tour – 4 hrs
- Local guide + 3 entrances Royal Palace
- Walking tour
- 3 Entrances Bernabeu tour (Transfer and guide not included)
- Meals or drinks
- City tax
- Tips and Porterage
- Any item not expressly included
Experience the best of Italian hospitality with this special group of 3 Rome package. For five days, you’ll get to enjoy great meals, picture perfect adventures and unforgettable memories. Here is a snapshot of what your Roman holiday will look like:
Arrival in Rome
Rest and Leisure at the Hotel
Breakfast at the hotel.
In the morning half day tour Vatican State. You will discover the art and treasures of the smallest state in the world. Visit of the Vatican Museums, Raphael’s rooms, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s basilica and Square. Afternoon at leisure
Breakfast at the hotel
In the morning, optional half day tour of Baroque Rome. Visit Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Navona Square.
In the afternoon, half day tour of Ancient Rome, an enchanting walk through the Capitol Hill, Roman Forum, the Colosseum (visit inside with fast track admission) Column of Trajan and Imperial Fora. Overnight at the hotel
Breakfast at the hotel. Shopping and Free time at your disposal Overnight
Breakfast and Departure
- 4 nights Accommodation at 3* Hotel with down-town location
- 4 Daily Italian Breakfasts
- 1 guided walking tour of Rome Squares and Fountains (3 hours)
- 1 Guided tours of Vatican Museums (3 hours)
- 1 Guided tour Ancient Rome and the Colosseum
- Entrance fees to the Vatican Museums, Colosseum and Roman Forum skipping the line
- Service charges and taxes – Agency assistance in Rome
Exclusions: Overnight tax to be paid at the Hotel, Meals and all other items not expressly indicated above
Welcome to The Grand Historic Route Tour of Ethiopia. In 6 days and 5 nights, you’ll experience the best of Ethiopian history and adventure starting from the capital city of Addis Ababa. Your first port of call is Lalibela, the world-heritage-listed town by UNESCO set high in craggy mountains. Lalibela is renowned for its 12th and 13th. Continue to Gondar to visit the ancient churches and castles, remnants of a bygone Ethiopian Empire.
Proceed to the Simien Mountains National Park located in the northern edge of the central plateau of Ethiopia overlooking the Tekeze Gorge. It is a part of Simien mountains massif in Northern Ethiopia, which lies at elevations between about 2000m and 4543 m of above sea label, taking in Ras Dejen, the highest peak of the Horn of Africa. The park is found in the northern parts of the North Gondar Zone of the Amhara National Regional State.
Your trip will be concluded in Addis Ababa with a city tour and souvenir shopping.
Here is the daily itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival at Addis Ababa Bole International Air port
Arrive at Bole international airport, Meet and Greet and transfer to the hotel. Overnight Nexus hotel 4*
Day 2: Flight to Lalibela ET 122: 0805am -1015am
Morning flight to Lalibela, the world heritage city. After an hour flight, you will arrive at Shimshaha (Lalibela Airport), transfer to hotel and start to visit the 1st group churches which are included Bieta Medhanialem (Chapel of Holy Savior) which is the biggest and Bieta Mariam (Chapel of Mary): three aisled with mural paintings and a covered pillar containing inscriptions about the end of the world according to the gadl (act )of saintly king. Further visit of Bieta Denagel (Chapel of the Virgins), Bieta Meskel (Chapel of the cross) and finally, the “double – church” of Debre Sina and Bieta Golghotha (women are not allowed in the latter since it’s where the remains of King Lalibela are and also because it contains the tabernacle of the Holy Trinity). Visit St. George Church which is the final work of Lalibela and the best design. Overnight Top Twelve hotel.
Day 3: Lalibela
In Lalibela you will have an excursion to Asheten Mariam church situated at a very hill top, to see the town of Lalibela and the surrounding attraction. In the afternoon, you’ll visit of the second group of rock-hewn churches that are namely: Bieta Gabriel and Raphael, Bieta Merquorios, Bieta Emmanuel with unprecedented Axumite style and the Bieta Abaa Libanos (said to have been built by King Lalibela’s consort Meskal Kebra and visit the Bieta Ghiorghis which is the cruciform chapel of St. George. Overnight Top Twelve hotel.
Day 4: Flight to Gondar ET 123: 1245 pm- 1315pm
Your flight to Gondar depart at noon. You will check into a hotel and after a brief break, you will have lunch. Then, you will visit to the Royal Castles & the Bath of Emperor Fasiledes (the bath is filled with water for the important Timkat (epiphany) ceremony once a year. You will continue your visit to Debre Birhan Selassie Church (Trinity at the Mount of Light Overnight stay in Goha hotel.
Day 5: Excursion to Simien Mountain
Morning drive to Semien Mountain to visit the marvelous scenery of the Semien Mountain, the endemic animals of Walya Ibex, Chilada Baboon and birds. Five Kms from Gonder you will see the old village of the black Jewish. The full day you are in the semien mountain around Sankaber campsite. Sankaber lies within the Park and found at an altitude of 3825msl. It is the place to see troops of Gelada Baboon on the way. They are very attractive and so taking picture of them is unforgettable. These are a different primate found only in Ethiopia and live on vegetables and soft roots. Walk to the wonderful viewpoints around Sankaber. Walk to Jimbar Waterfalls Afternoon back to Gonder overnight Goha hotel.
Day 6: Addis Ababa city tour and departure
Morning flight to Addis. The Addis Ababa city tour includes a drive to Mount Entoto for the panoramic view of the city and to visit the old palace of Menilik. Then descend back to the city and visit the national museum which is the resting place of our famous ancestor LUCY. A drive to Merkato which is said to be the biggest open-air market in Africa. Have lunch and at 14:20 transfer to Bole International airport to catch up your flight that depart around 16:30 and it will be end of the trip.
The total price of this package is based on twin bed /per person sharing.
- 6 nights room accommodation on a twin bed basis.
- Meal on half board bases (breakfast and dinner) with hot drinks outside of Addis
- All ground transport in all destination (we use tourist standard minibus)
- All entrance fee as per the itinerary.
- English speaking local guides in all destinations.
- Domestic Flight ticket.
- Lunch and any meal in Addis
- Any payable beverages / drinks
- Personal expenditure
Thinking of the perfect getaway for the Sallah Holiday? Join our exciting Lagos City Tour coming up on Saturday, June 16th, 2018.
This full day tour covers:
- An unforgettable experience at Nike Art Gallery
- An adventure hike on the Longest Canopy Walkway in Africa (Lekki Conservation Centre)
- A visit to the Lekki Arts and Crafts Market
- And finally a stop at the stunning new family games arcade, Rufus, and Bee, Lekki.
Inclusion: Pickup and drop-off, entry fees, refreshment, gift pack, tour guide
Exclusion: All spending of personal nature
Welcome to an unforgettable Weekend Experience in the beautiful, adventurous city called Cotonou.
• Our team welcomes you aboard at Seme border and transfer you in an Air-Conditioned bus
• Depart for Benin Royal Hotel and enjoy our Welcome Cocktail
• Get some rest and experience Dinner with some traditional dance performance
• After breakfast, we depart for the famous Ganvie to explore the much talked about village on water
• Lunch and departure for Ouidah
• Drive through the Slave route, stop by at the Python Temple, then continue to the Gate of no Return
• Depart for Paradise island by boat
• Come back to Cotonou and Spa
• Enjoy a dancing party over dinner
• Breakfast and departure to Dantokpa market
• Lunch and departure at the Seme border at 2pm
P.S.: The rate above N176,000 is for an individual WHILE the rate for a couple is N248,000