Lagos City Tour
Thinking of the perfect getaway for the Sallah Holiday? Join our exciting Lagos City Tour coming up on Saturday, June 16th, 2018.
This full day tour covers:
- An unforgettable experience at Nike Art Gallery
- An adventure hike on the Longest Canopy Walkway in Africa (Lekki Conservation Centre)
- A visit to the Lekki Arts and Crafts Market
- And finally a stop at the stunning new family games arcade, Rufus, and Bee, Lekki.
Inclusion: Pickup and drop-off, entry fees, refreshment, gift pack, tour guide
Exclusion: All spending of personal nature
Enjoy the best of Zanzibar in 6 days with an unforgettable experience at the island’s paradise beaches and its famous sites and tours.
Day 1: Arrival at Zanzibar Airport where you will be welcomed with a cold drink and a fresh face towel. Short briefing and transfer to your Stone Town hotel. Take your time to rest or enjoy a walk through the narrow winding streets. Overnight at your Beach Hotel.
Day 2: After breakfast, your guide will meet you for a historical walking tour through Stone Town. Afterwards guide and driver take you to a spice plantation, to discover the richness of Zanzibar’s spices and fruits, many of them used for medical purposes. A selection of what you see during the tour, you will taste during a home-made local lunch. In the afternoon you drive to your beach hotel for total relax. Dinner and overnight are included.
Day 3: Full day of leisure in the beach resort. Take a swim in the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, a snorkeling trip from the hotel or just be lazy and do absolutely nothing on your sunbed. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4: An early start brings you to the southern point of the island, Kizimkazi fishing village, to view the amazing bottle-nosed and Humpback dolphins, which are sighted during a short boat trip from the village. Kizimkazi is also the site with the oldest mosque in East Africa, dating of the 12th century. After a local Swahili lunch the tour proceeds to Jozani Forest, with the unique Red Colobus monkeys and mysterious mangroves. Mid-afternoon you return to your resort for relaxation, dinner and overnight.
Day 5: After check-out in the hotel you can opt whether you still want to hang out at the beach and have an optional lunch there, or you leave already for Stone Town for your last shoppings. Later in the afternoon, board a traditional wooden dhow to enjoy en-route following the coastline from Stone Town a romantic sunset cruise. End the day and your stay with a special local dinner served in the tiny private restaurant Two Tables (the home owner serves you a delicious meal on indeed only 2 tables…).
Day 6: Depending on the time of your flight departure, you will be transferred to the airport for your journey home or onwards.
- Airport pick-up with face towels and coconut water
- All transfers for tours
- 3 star accommodation at a beach hotel
- Guide fees and entrances
- Meals where indicated
- Personal expenditure
- International Flight
- Travel insurance
P.S.: The above cost is for double occupancy i.e. two people sharing a room. For single occupancy, that is one person in a room, the cost is N290,450
Welcome to The Grand Historic Route Tour of Ethiopia. In 6 days and 5 nights, you’ll experience the best of Ethiopian history and adventure starting from the capital city of Addis Ababa. Your first port of call is Lalibela, the world-heritage-listed town by UNESCO set high in craggy mountains. Lalibela is renowned for its 12th and 13th. Continue to Gondar to visit the ancient churches and castles, remnants of a bygone Ethiopian Empire.
Proceed to the Simien Mountains National Park located in the northern edge of the central plateau of Ethiopia overlooking the Tekeze Gorge. It is a part of Simien mountains massif in Northern Ethiopia, which lies at elevations between about 2000m and 4543 m of above sea label, taking in Ras Dejen, the highest peak of the Horn of Africa. The park is found in the northern parts of the North Gondar Zone of the Amhara National Regional State.
Your trip will be concluded in Addis Ababa with a city tour and souvenir shopping.
Here is the daily itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival at Addis Ababa Bole International Air port
Arrive at Bole international airport, Meet and Greet and transfer to the hotel. Overnight Nexus hotel 4*
Day 2: Flight to Lalibela ET 122: 0805am -1015am
Morning flight to Lalibela, the world heritage city. After an hour flight, you will arrive at Shimshaha (Lalibela Airport), transfer to hotel and start to visit the 1st group churches which are included Bieta Medhanialem (Chapel of Holy Savior) which is the biggest and Bieta Mariam (Chapel of Mary): three aisled with mural paintings and a covered pillar containing inscriptions about the end of the world according to the gadl (act )of saintly king. Further visit of Bieta Denagel (Chapel of the Virgins), Bieta Meskel (Chapel of the cross) and finally, the “double – church” of Debre Sina and Bieta Golghotha (women are not allowed in the latter since it’s where the remains of King Lalibela are and also because it contains the tabernacle of the Holy Trinity). Visit St. George Church which is the final work of Lalibela and the best design. Overnight Top Twelve hotel.
Day 3: Lalibela
In Lalibela you will have an excursion to Asheten Mariam church situated at a very hill top, to see the town of Lalibela and the surrounding attraction. In the afternoon, you’ll visit of the second group of rock-hewn churches that are namely: Bieta Gabriel and Raphael, Bieta Merquorios, Bieta Emmanuel with unprecedented Axumite style and the Bieta Abaa Libanos (said to have been built by King Lalibela’s consort Meskal Kebra and visit the Bieta Ghiorghis which is the cruciform chapel of St. George. Overnight Top Twelve hotel.
Day 4: Flight to Gondar ET 123: 1245 pm- 1315pm
Your flight to Gondar depart at noon. You will check into a hotel and after a brief break, you will have lunch. Then, you will visit to the Royal Castles & the Bath of Emperor Fasiledes (the bath is filled with water for the important Timkat (epiphany) ceremony once a year. You will continue your visit to Debre Birhan Selassie Church (Trinity at the Mount of Light Overnight stay in Goha hotel.
Day 5: Excursion to Simien Mountain
Morning drive to Semien Mountain to visit the marvelous scenery of the Semien Mountain, the endemic animals of Walya Ibex, Chilada Baboon and birds. Five Kms from Gonder you will see the old village of the black Jewish. The full day you are in the semien mountain around Sankaber campsite. Sankaber lies within the Park and found at an altitude of 3825msl. It is the place to see troops of Gelada Baboon on the way. They are very attractive and so taking picture of them is unforgettable. These are a different primate found only in Ethiopia and live on vegetables and soft roots. Walk to the wonderful viewpoints around Sankaber. Walk to Jimbar Waterfalls Afternoon back to Gonder overnight Goha hotel.
Day 6: Addis Ababa city tour and departure
Morning flight to Addis. The Addis Ababa city tour includes a drive to Mount Entoto for the panoramic view of the city and to visit the old palace of Menilik. Then descend back to the city and visit the national museum which is the resting place of our famous ancestor LUCY. A drive to Merkato which is said to be the biggest open-air market in Africa. Have lunch and at 14:20 transfer to Bole International airport to catch up your flight that depart around 16:30 and it will be end of the trip.
The total price of this package is based on twin bed /per person sharing.
- 6 nights room accommodation on a twin bed basis.
- Meal on half board bases (breakfast and dinner) with hot drinks outside of Addis
- All ground transport in all destination (we use tourist standard minibus)
- All entrance fee as per the itinerary.
- English speaking local guides in all destinations.
- Domestic Flight ticket.
- Lunch and any meal in Addis
- Any payable beverages / drinks
- Personal expenditure
Live your vacation dreams with this special Madrid package for a group of 3.
- 4 nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel (1 double/twin room+ 1 single room)
- Transfers in/out private car (Airport – Hotel & Hotel – Airport)
- 1 private city tour – 4 hrs
- Local guide + 3 entrances Royal Palace
- Walking tour
- 3 Entrances Bernabeu tour (Transfer and guide not included)
- Meals or drinks
- City tax
- Tips and Porterage
- Any item not expressly included
‘LasGidi’ or ‘Eko’, as it is fondly called, is one of Africa’s fastest growing cities. Famous for its
beautiful beach resorts, boutique and nightlife, Lagos is home to all Nigerian tribes, ethnic and foreign nationalities. Little wonder everyone wants to come to experience the mega city and what it has to offer them. Whether you are here for a short visit or planning to spend a day playing around, here are exciting places you will be exploring during your stay.
Day 1: Upon your arrival at Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, our representative will pick
you up and transfer you to your hotel.
Day 2: Explore Nike Art Gallery and Lekki Arts Market: The Nike Art Gallery is owned by Nike Davies-Okundaye and it is arguably the largest of its kind in West Africa. Housed in a five-storey tall building, it boasts of more than 8,000 diverse artworks from various artists. Then continue for some sight-seeing and shopping at the Lekki Art and Craft Market. Also known as Oba Elegushi International Market or Jakande Art Market, this is a mindblowing destination that does a good job of showcasing the artistic and creative beauty of Nigeria. Prepare for some historical, cultural and artistic experience as you meander and manoeuvre your way through this unique place.
End the day by exploring and climbing the Longest Canopy Walk in Africa at Lekki Conservation Centre, one of the best and most visited nature reserves in Nigeria. The conservation and relaxation centre is a scenic area that offers a tranquil escape from everyday life in the buzzing city of Lagos. There are a lot of fun activities not to miss and the fearless canopy walk is the peak of them all.
Day 3: Island Getaway and Sunset Boat Cruise: Lagos is a well-known coastal city with lots of beaches nestled in various parts of the city. Take an amazing boat adventure with us to an exotic private beach island
and experience nature in its purest form.
Day 4: Historic city of Badagry: Badagry (traditionally Gbagle) is a coastal town in situated between the city of Lagos and the border with Benin Republic at Seme. It was a major slave outpost and market during the centuries of slave trade and also houses the first storey building in Nigeria.
Day 5: Visit the Iconic Fela Shrine & Museum: We start off with an unforgettable adventure to the home of the late Afrobeat King, Fela Anikulapo Kuti. Now referred to as the Kalakuta Museum, Fela’s home is to an amazing collection of objects and illustrations which unfolds the legendary story of Fela Anikulapo Kuti. From there, we proceed to the New Afrika Shrine which was visited in June 2018 by the French President, Emmanuel Macron. This eccentric entertainment centre is where late Fela and now Femi Kuti now perform periodically. It is an iconic destination for the celebration of freedom of speech, as well as justice for the people and also a memorial for the founder of the Afrobeat genre of music.
Round up the day with a visit to one of the city’s top Nightlife Hotspot (Cocoon Club / Gbogobiri in Ikoyi).
Lagos is a perfect hub to unwind at nights and best for nightlife lovers. With a large number of
pubs, bars, nightclubs, parties, live music, concerts, shows, and restaurants, we will also show you some
special spots in the city that fabulously meet the needs of night crawlers on the island.
Day 6: Departure. Transfer to Murtala Muhammed International Airport for your
- Airport pick up and drop off
- 5 nights in a 3-star accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- All tours and entrance fees
- All ground transportation in an air conditioned bus
- Boat Cruise to an exotic Island
- Bottled water on all tours
- Lunch, Dinner and Drinks (Alcoholic and nonalcoholic)
- Tips and any personal expenditure.
P.S.: This is a Double Occupancy Package, i.e. Per Person Sharing
From the Acropolis of Athens and its Parthenon to the glorious surrounding Greek Islands, Greece provides an eclectic mix of fun, culture and historical significance. Indulge in its glorious food from souvlaki to plateia, and dance the night away at the numerous bars and clubs in Santorini and Mykonos. Its endless lacework of beaches make it the perfect getaway for anyone. The perfect option for travellers to explore Greek island life style at their own pace.
- Inbound Transfer – Athens
Eleftherios Venizelos Airport (ATH)
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for Athens city tour
- Transfers between ports and hotels
- Transportation by ferry within the Greek islands
- Ferry ticket – Athens to Santorini
- Ferry ticket – Santorini to Mykonos
- Ferry ticket – Mykonos to Athens
- Tips except guide and transfer staff
- 6 nights – accommodation.
- Tips – guide and transfer staff
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Suggested optional activities
- Entrance fees
- Greece – Hotel Residence Tax, see tour notes for more details.
- Compulsory Travel Insurance.
- Tourist Tax. The fees applied will be EUR 1.50 for 3* hotels, EUR 3.00 for 4* hotels and EUR 4.00 for 5* hotels, per room, per night and are not included in the tour price.
P.S: This tax must be paid by the guests directly to the hotel before the end of the stay.
7 – Day itinerary
1. This itinerary is subject to change dependent on Greek ferry schedules. Although it is rare, occasionally ferry schedules are changed without notice, and sometimes a scheduled ferry departure may be cancelled due to weather conditions. If this occurs the program may need to be adjusted slightly, and at times it may mean you will spend less or more place in one location than originally planned for. This is the nature of Greek Island travel, and we thank you for your understanding in the rare event that something like this occurs.
2. Instead of travelling between Athens and Mykonos by ferry, an optional flight between Mykonos and Athens is available at extra cost. Please contact with us for a quote.
3. Instead of travelling between Athens and Santorini by ferry, an optional flight between Santorini and Athens is available at extra cost. Please contact with us for a quote.
4. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
5. The Hellenic National Tourism Organization has decided on a residence fee to be applied on hotel accommodation from 01/01/2018.
The fees applied will be EUR 1.50 for 3* hotels, EUR 3.00 for 4* hotels and EUR 4.00 for 5* hotels, per room, per night and are not included in the tour price.
This tax must be paid by the guests directly to the hotel before the end of the stay.
6. Child Discounts : Age 0-2 Free no bed. Age 3 – 10 sharing room with 2 full paying adults 30% and child will have a fold up bed.
Please note that this package is for a maximum of 2 people sharing a room, this means that each person pays the cost stated above for this package. Single travelers are obliged to pay Single occupancy rate of N1,268,020 and will have the hotel room to themselves. The minimum age for this tour is 8.
This package is valid from the 1st of May to 31st of October, 2019. If your travel dates fall on other dates other than the stated valid dates, do reach out to us so we can offer you a customized package. Call us on +234 903 000 1895.
Rates and room availability are subject to change without notice.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- 1 month before travel date, there will be a full payment refund minus bank charges.
- 2 weeks before travel date, 50% charges will be made.
- Less than 2 weeks to travel date, 100% charges will be made.
Terms and Conditions apply!
Say after me “I love Ghana!” “I love Ghana!!” “I love Ghana!!!” Join us on this unforgettable adventure as we explore this beautiful West African country and its amazing destinations in 5 days / 4 nights
Day 1: Arrival and check-in to Hotel
Day 2: Accra City Tour
Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park, Ghana’s Famous Casket Shop and Independence Square – spot where Ghana’s Independence was declared by Kwame Nkrumah
Begin the city tour of Accra by visiting the unique casket making shops. Various designs of caskets
are produced based on the African belief of life after death. Caskets are designed to reflect the earthly profession of the deceased with the belief that they can continue to practice this profession in the other world. Hence a bus driver will be buried in a bus, a teacher in a book, a doctor in a syringe etc.
Continue to Old Accra which was divided into Dutch and British Accra as a result of the two European nations operating from different locations within the same township of a little under 1 sq. kilometer. You will drive past Fort Crêvecoeur (Ussher Fort) built by the Dutch in 1652, James Fort built by the British in 1662, Old Accra Square and the Post Office, the old light House built by the British to guide commercial ships into the Accra Harbour.
Lunch (on own account)
Visit the Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum and Park, final resting place of Dr. Kwame Nkrumah, the
first President of Ghana. The Mausoleum has been visited by many world dignitaries. Drive past
the Independence Arch and Black Star Square – Accra’s ceremonial grounds.
View from a distance the Christiansburg Castle the former residence of the President of Ghana. Continue to the National Art and Cultural Centre for shopping and to view a varied collection of Ghanaian hand-crafted items on sale. You may try out your bargaining skills on the local vendors and “shop till you drop”.
Continue to drive through
Drop off at the Hotel or Overnight
Day 3: Early morning: Depart Accra on a 3 hour drive to Cape Coast in the Central Region. Drive along the coast through several fishing villages and coconut lined beaches. Visit the Kakum National Park. Go on a morning walk of the Kuntan Trail.
Return to Cape Coast. Arrive at lunch at a seaside restaurant (on own account). After lunch, depart to visit the Cape Coast Castle built by the Swedes in 1652 and was later taken over by the British, for a conducted tour.
Sleep over at a Hotel in Cape coast
Day 4: After breakfast and morning at leisure, return to Accra. The rest of the day is free for you to engage in any activity of choice
Day 5: Departure
– Transportation via Air Conditioned Vehicle.
– English Speaking Tour Guide.
– Entrance Fees to all Tour Sites as listed in Itinerary
– Airport Transfers
– Lunch and Dinner
– Other personal expenses
Welcome to an unforgettable Weekend Experience in the beautiful, adventurous city called Cotonou.
• Our team welcomes you aboard at Seme border and transfer you in an Air-Conditioned bus
• Depart for Benin Royal Hotel and enjoy our Welcome Cocktail
• Get some rest and experience Dinner with some traditional dance performance
• After breakfast, we depart for the famous Ganvie to explore the much talked about village on water
• Lunch and departure for Ouidah
• Drive through the Slave route, stop by at the Python Temple, then continue to the Gate of no Return
• Depart for Paradise island by boat
• Come back to Cotonou and Spa
• Enjoy a dancing party over dinner
• Breakfast and departure to Dantokpa market
• Lunch and departure at the Seme border at 2pm
P.S.: The rate above N176,000 is for an individual WHILE the rate for a couple is N248,000
Travelling soon? Get on board our travel insurance plan which caters for business travellers as well as their employees, family and friends. Our wide range of plans cover all travel needs including tourism, business, pilgrimage, vacation, child birth and educational purposes.
In the event of a Medical Emergency, Legal Assistance, Delay or Flight Cancelation as well as Loss of Baggage, our special AxaMansard Travel Plan provides comprehensive cover for you. This product is solely underwritten by the AXA Group and claims are administered by AXA Assistance which gives unfettered access to make claims worldwide.
To procure your travel insurance (domestic or international) simply call or SMS +234 903 000 1895