Experience The Stunning Beauty of Capetown In 6 nights / 7 Days
DAY 1 FREE DAY IN CAPE TOWN
Arrive in Cape Town and unescorted, overnight in Cape Town.
DAY 2 TABLE MOUNTAIN & CITY TOUR
Travel by cable car to top of Table Mountain then descend and pass through Malay Quatro, city center and Company Gardens. Visit the Castle of Good Hope and Diamond Works. Travel to Milner ton area and photograph Table Mountain from across Table Bay. The rest of the day is yours to relax and explore on your own.
DAY 3 CAPE POINT TOUR
Haut Bay, Chapman’s Peak, Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape Point. Return to Cape Town Via Penguins(Optional, for own account) Simon’s Town, Fish Hoekstra, Mize berg and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
DAY 4 FULL DAY AT LEISURE
The full day is yours to explore on your own. Unescorted.
DAY 5 TOWNSHIP CULTURAL TOUR
Visit Bo-Kaap Malay Quarte, District 6, and to Khayelitsha, the largest black township in Cape Town. Visit Philani Empowerment Centre, visit to a shack to experience the living conditions and drive through middle class Khayelitsha.
DAY 6 CAPE TOWN UNESCORTED
Enjoy the full day at leisure, unescorted. A transfer to the airport will be provided on request.
- Return Airport Transfers
- Tours and Sightseeing
- International Flight
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal Expenditure
You asked for it, now you have it, yayyyy!!! Due to popular demand, we have created the best Egypt deal in town! Yes, you heard that right! Join us on a lifetime adventure to Egypt this November as we comb through the gorgeous historic cities of the Pharaohs – all in 5 nights / 6 days. Take advantage of this highly discounted offer before time runs out and trust us, you can’t find this anywhere else.
Here is the full package detail:
- N450,000 per person sharing based on two adults in a room
- Travel Date: Nov 12 – 17
- Economy class return ticket
- Non-Appearance Egypt Visa
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- 5 Nights’ accommodation at 3-star hotel in Cairo
- Cairo day tour to the Egyptian Museum, The Great Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx and dinner cruise
- Alexandria day tour to Montaza Garden, The Catacombs of Kom El-Shoukafa, Citadel of Fort Qaitbay, Al-Morsi Abu Alabas Mosque & The Library of Alexandria
- Dinner cruise at standard Nile cruise in Cairo
- Minimum deposit of N150,000 by September 30
- Deadline for full payment is October 12
- Personal expenditure For further enquiries, please call +234 903 000 1895
Day 1: Arrival
Welcome to Kenya. On arrival you will be met by our respective representative at
Jomo Kenya International Airport where you will be assisted with your luggage and
driven to a hotel in Nairobi City.
Day 2: Nairobi
You will be introduce to your tour guide / driver and proceed on your day trip in and
around Nairobi as you visit the following:
– Visit the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage – a wonderful morning outing to see
orphaned elephants and rhino where you can also adopt one and follow its entire
growth into adulthood.
– The Giraffe Centre where you can see eye to eye with a Rothchild’s Giraffe and feed
it with pony nuts.
– In the afternoon visit the Boma of Kenya. It offers a presentation of African culture
and dance. The Harambee dancers play an assortment of traditional musical
instruments. There is also an African themed village and the Nyama Choma Boma
restaurant, which serves traditional Kenyan food.
– In the evening a pleasant dinner at the Karen Blixen Coffee Garden. The menu is an
eclectic one, featuring vegetarian, meat and seafood dishes complimented with
very fine wine. The ambience in the main restaurant, Swedo and Terrace
restaurants is worth the experience.
Day 3: Lake Nakuru
At 0700hrs depart for Nakuru o arrive in time for lunch. After lunch we proceed to
the park for afternoon game viewing drive. Lake Nakuru National park is world
famous for its bird life and is home to thousands of pink flamingoes and over 400
species of birds.! Apart from the spectacular scenery of bird life, Lake Nakuru
National park is well known for its protection of endangered species such as black
and white rhino and Rothschild giraffe.
– Day 4: Masai Mara
Depart for Masai Mara Game Reserve at 0700hrs, via the Rift Valley Escarpment to
arrive in time for lunch. At 1600hrs go for afternoon game drive, tracking various
animal species and birds with your driver/guide. The Masai Mara ‘8th wonder of the
world’ is Kenya’s magnificent park. All the Big 5 are abundantly available. You
return to your camp for dinner and evening leisure.
Day 5: Masai Mara
After breakfast proceed on a full day of game viewing of the Big 5 and other
animals within the reserve. The landscape here is scenic savannah grassland on
rolling hills. The park allows close range viewing and photography. At around
midday break for your picnic lunch under an African bananite tree shade or by the
Mara River hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile.
Dinner and overnight at Sopa Lodge or Sekenani Camp or similar.
Day 6: Departure
Wake up call at 0600am for an early morning game drive. At 0900am, you return
for breakfast and thereafter check out and depart. Leave Masai Mara, Lunch on
own en-route arrive at Nairobi late afternoon. You will be transferred to JKIA after
a dinner at the Capital Centre.
- Accommodation in budget tented camps in the parks and budget town hotels
where applicable as per itinerary
- Park and conservation fees where applicable
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari including all meals – Breakfast, Lunch
and Dinner, Teas and coffees
- Services of a German, Russian, Polish etc speaking Professional Guide/Driver
- Driver / guide allowances
- Dinner and lunches while on transit where applicable
- All fuel and oil for safari vehicle
- Airport transfers
- All game drives
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double TENT/ROOM sharing where applicable
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- 1 Liter of recommended mineral water per person per day
- Exclusive transport in a 4×4 safari tour mini bus OR 4×4 Toyota Land cruiser 6
window seats with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Items of personal nature
- Inbound and outbound flights
- Alcoholic & Soft drinks
- Light aircraft flights to the game parks (the quote is different from the above)
- Tips & porterage (Recommended at least USD 10 per person per day to your driver
Visit the Samburu or Maasai Villages (Manyatta)
Boat rides in the Rift Valley lakes
Hot air balloon with champagne breakfast and game drive
WHAT TO COME WITH:
Camera with zoom lenses
Extra pair of binoculars (if available). All our safari vehicles have a pair each
Light clothing for the day and at least a sweater or coat for the evenings which
might be cold at times
Kenya National Identity Card for park entry (Kenya Residents/citizens)
A bottle or two of your favorite drink. The prices in the camps may vary from your
Accommodation is in permanent tented camps in the game park area with 24 hr
security. All the tents have instant hot showers, generator power, comfortable
beds with mosquito nets and self contained bathrooms. The restaurant provides
buffet menu for meals and European breakfasts. The bar is also well stocked. In the
coast and town hotels, the accommodation is modern with all available amenities.
Safaris can be connected to Tanzania and Uganda. Clients will be picked from
border towns to continue with their safari and similarly they can be dropped to
continue with their safari in the neighbouring countries.
This price is for double occupancy i.e. for each person sharing a room. Kindly contact us for single supplements or group rates.
Experience the best of Italian hospitality with this special group of 3 Rome package. For five days, you’ll get to enjoy great meals, picture perfect adventures and unforgettable memories. Here is a snapshot of what your Roman holiday will look like:
Arrival in Rome
Rest and Leisure at the Hotel
Breakfast at the hotel.
In the morning half day tour Vatican State. You will discover the art and treasures of the smallest state in the world. Visit of the Vatican Museums, Raphael’s rooms, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s basilica and Square. Afternoon at leisure
Breakfast at the hotel
In the morning, optional half day tour of Baroque Rome. Visit Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Navona Square.
In the afternoon, half day tour of Ancient Rome, an enchanting walk through the Capitol Hill, Roman Forum, the Colosseum (visit inside with fast track admission) Column of Trajan and Imperial Fora. Overnight at the hotel
Breakfast at the hotel. Shopping and Free time at your disposal Overnight
Breakfast and Departure
- 4 nights Accommodation at 3* Hotel with down-town location
- 4 Daily Italian Breakfasts
- 1 guided walking tour of Rome Squares and Fountains (3 hours)
- 1 Guided tours of Vatican Museums (3 hours)
- 1 Guided tour Ancient Rome and the Colosseum
- Entrance fees to the Vatican Museums, Colosseum and Roman Forum skipping the line
- Service charges and taxes – Agency assistance in Rome
Exclusions: Overnight tax to be paid at the Hotel, Meals and all other items not expressly indicated above
Day 01: Arrival and Transfer to Kampala
Upon arrival, you will be met by our guide at Entebbe Airport who will transfer you to Kampala
for your overnight. Depending on the traffic situation of the day, you may pass through the city
center for a brief city tour (not included in the cost and optional) before proceeding to your
overnight accommodation property.
Drive time: Approximately 1 hour
Lodge: Red Chill hideout Kampala
Meal Plan: Bed and Breakfast
Day 02: Transfer to Jinja
Early morning drive to Jinja for the Magnificent Uganda adventure experience. The journey will
take you through Mabira forest the tropical rain forest in central Uganda, tea and sugarcane
plantations plus several roadside markets arriving at Kalagala falls in time for your full or half
day white water rafting adventure on the Nile. You will then return back to Kampala arriving in
the evening for overnight at Red Chilli Hideout.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Lodge: Red Chilli Hideout Kampala
Drive time: 2 hours one way.
Day 03: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park Early departure to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park located in Southwestern Uganda with a stopover at the equator for some informative talk, photography and some experiments before proceeding to Mbarara town arriving in time for Lunch. After lunch, you will then drive through the rolling green hills of Banana and Tea plantations arriving in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park in the evening.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Lodge: Broad Bill Forest Camp or Crater Bay Cottages.
Drive time: 8-9 hours.
Day 04: Gorilla Trekking
Early morning, breakfast with your packed lunch, you will report to the Park headquarters for registration and join other trackers in a briefing about the dos and the don’ts during your Gorilla Tracking at 7:45 am. You will trek through thick creepers and undergrowth with your guides to find the Gorillas, which can take you half an hour to three quarters of the day. The steeply forested landscape, is incredibly dense but crisscrossed by numerous animal trails allowing access to tourists. It is an extraordinary feeling being with these beautiful yet endangered Creatures.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Lodge: Broad Bill or Crater Bay Cottages.
Day 05: Transfer back to Kampala\Entebbe
Early morning breakfast with your packed lunch start long drive back to Kampala/Entebbe
International Airport for a- late departure out of Uganda.
Drive Time: 8-9 hours
– Airport transfers on first and last day,
– Transport in a 4×4 safari vehicle
– Services of an English speaking driver guide
– Fuel for the whole trip
– Accommodation and meal plan as per the itinerary
– All park entrance fees
– Drinking water while in the vehicle
– Gorilla permit at USD600.00 per person
– Pre and Post accommodation in Entebbe or Kampala
– Whitewater Rafting
– Uganda Visa (USD50) which can be paid on arrival at the Airport
– Items of personal nature such as tips, drinks, and laundry
– International Airport for your next flight out.
Join us for an unforgettable experience at the largest choral event in the world. Enjoy the best of music from amateur choirs travelling in from different parts of the globe. With the motto “Singing together brings nations together,” the games aim to inspire people to “experience the strength of interaction, challenging personality and community equally by singing together.”
– Private Transfer from Johannesburg Airport to Sun Time Square in Pretoria
– 3 Nights at Sun Time Square
– Breakfast every morning
– Private Transfer from Sun Time Square to Sun City
– Free Entrance to Sun City
– 2 Nights stay at Cabanas of Sun City
– Breakfast at Cabanas of Sun City
– Private Transfer from Sun City to Johannesburg Airport
– All taxes
– Rate valid until end of September excluding entrance to the WCG.
- International Flights
- Personal expenditure
6 Days/5 Nights stay in South Africa
P.S. This package is for per person sharing a twin/double room.
For a single room with single transfers, the price is N347,690.
P.S: Kindly note that booking is subject to availability and the itinerary might change to start in
Sun City or Pretoria following the possible availability. For a group exceeding 3 people, kindly let
us know so that we can offer further discount.
Light up your marital journey with this romantic honeymoon experience at The H Resort, Mahe Island. In 5 nights / 6 days, you’ll be treated like royalty and pampered like a spoilt child. Do enjoy your stay and have a swell time with the love of your life!
Here are further details about the package:
• VIP BMW 5 Series Transfer upon arrival and departure
• One complimentary bottle of wine or Prosecco
• Fruit basket & Welcome cake upon check in
• One romantic turndown during the stay
• One Romantic Candle Light Dinner at Eden
- 5 Nights Accommodation
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Transfers and Tours
- Personal expenditure
P.S: This package is for a couple sharing a room. The hotel also requires that the couple’s Wedding Certificate, which should not be older than 6 months, must be shown upon reservation and during check in.
Repeat after me three times: I deserve Twins! I deserve Twins! I deserve Twins! loll… Check our brand new amazing 7-day twin Dubai & Abu Dhabi offer. A perfect way to kill two birds with one stone! You’re welcome *wink*
Here are the package details:
- N256,450 per person sharing based on two adults in a room
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- 4 Nights stay at 4-star Arabian Park Hotel
- 2 Nights stay at 5-star Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi Yas Island Hotel
- Half Day Dubai City Sightseeing Tour
- Desert Safari
- Camel Riding
- BBQ Dinner
- Belly Dance Shows
- Arabian Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Single Entry UAE Visa
- Return Airport Transfer
- Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Dubai to Abu Dhabi Hotel Transfer
- Abu Dhabi to Dubai Airport Transfer
- Unlimited Access to Either Warner Bros, Yas Waterworld OR Ferrari World
- All taxes
- Return International Flight (available on request)
P.S.: Please note that this offer is based on a two-adult sharing basis. The Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi Yas Island also provides the following complementary services:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free Access for Transfer to Yas Beach
- Free Yas Express Shuttle Bus to Yas Parks and Yas Mall
- Kids Club – shaded outdoor swimming pool
- Unlimited access to EITHER Warner Bros, Yas Waterworld OR Ferrari World
The Single Occupancy rate for this Package is N387,800.
This deal is valid from October 1 and expires November 31, 2018.
golf, Waterpark, Swimming pool and Horse riding. Other activities to also explore include Quad biking, Kayaking and Roller skating.