Experience Magical Kenya in 5 Days
5 DAYS SAFARI IN KENYA MOMBASA COAST AND BEACHES
As a country, Kenya has an abundance of spectacular scenery and inspiring views to behold and various natural attractions in the National Game Parks where you’ll see the amazing “Big Five” and of course the beauty of the landscape and pristine beaches.
N/B – The above quoted costs are NETT and for (MINIMUM 2 PAX).
- Cost includes a roof pop up tour car 4 x 4 for game viewing
- Full board accommodation
- Park fees
- Amref air rescue cover
- Bottled water, boat ride in Lake Naivasha
- Government taxes; driver guides allowances and games drives.
- Above cost does not include any programmes not mentioned above, e.g.
- Hot air balloon safaris
- Personal effects
- International flights
- Tips and souvenirs.
Day 1: Nairobi – Upon arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport will be picked by our driver guide and after introductions, driven to the Giraffe Centre where you can feed giraffes with hands. Then a visit to the old Karen Blixen home and museum. Dinner and overnight stay at the Nairobi Meridian hotel.
Day 2: Nairobi/Mombasa – After an early breakfast drive towards Mombasa, the Kenyan Coast that is very popular with the world class sunny sandy beaches and journey takes about 9 hours. On the way enjoy the fantastic and breathtaking sites of Tsavo East and Tsavo West, Kenya’s biggest game reserves. Dinner and overnight stay at the Pride Inn Hotel.
Day 3: Mombasa- After breakfast, spend the whole day swimming and enjoying the best sandy Equatorial beaches in the world. Also visit the old town of Mombasa and island that is very rich in Swahili culture that was influenced much by Arabs. A taste of the local mouth watering Swahili dishes is most memorable. Dinner and overnight stay at the Pride Inn Hotel.
Day 4: Mombasa -After breakfast visit the old Fort Jesus built in 1593 by the Portuguese that is very rich with the coastal history. Later in the afternoon closes the popular Likoni ferry to the South Coast of Indian Ocean or relax at the beach. Dinner and overnight stay at the Pride Inn Hotel.
Day 5: Mombasa /Nairobi -After early breakfast drive back towards Nairobi and be dropped late in the afternoon at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your safe flight back home.
For more exciting safaris, please call us on 090 3000 1895
- Accommodations costs indicated above are Full Board in budget hotels and camps.
- Above mentioned hotels accommodations are not guaranteed until booked and paid for.
- Early room booking is vital especially during high season (July – October).
- Balloon Safaris in Maasai Mara charged @ Usd 480 per pax.
P.S.: Rates and room availability are subject to change without notice.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- 1 month before travel date, there will be a full payment refund minus bank charges.
- 2 weeks before travel date, 50% charges will be made.
- Less than 2 weeks to travel date, 100% charges will be made.
Terms and Conditions apply!
What more can you ask for than to treat yourself to a 7 days tour of the cape wine-land, Addo National Park, and South-east coast of South Africa. Look for wild animals in their natural environment. zipline over a gorge, walk with the elephants and many more.
Morocco is one of Africa’s top destination for many reasons. With famous cities such as Marrakech, Casablanca, Fez, Tangier providing abundant opportunities for visitors to soak themselves in souks, medinas, bazaars, hammam, sumptuous food, and snake charmers
DEPARTURE IS FROM SOUTH AFRICA