Best of Santorini and Athens: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Welcome to Santorini and Athens!
You will either love or hate these destinations. Explore the multicolored cliffs that soar above the sea-drowned caldera of Santorini and the ancient buildings of Athens. This is an adventure that will definitely take your breath away.
- 3 nights’ accommodation at 3* hotel in Athens (Best Western Museum Hotel or similar), in standard room, on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- 2 nights’ accommodation at 3* hotel in Santorini (Dream Island Hotel or similar), in standard room, on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Round trip transfers in Athens (for both stays) on private basis.
- Round trip transfers in Santorini on sharing basis.
- Ferry tickets Piraeus-Santorini-Piraeus, economy class.
- Athens half day city tour (SIC), including seat on the bus (pick-up & drop-off services from/to hotel in Athens included), professional English speaking guide as well as entrance fees.
- Volcano, Hot Springs, Thirassia Island & Oia Sunset full day tour (SIC), including seat on the bus for r/t transfers from/to the hotel in Santorini, boat trip, as well as experienced English speaking escort on board (Volcano’s entrance fees Euro 2.5 per person and lunch while in Thirassia island are not included – are payable on the spot).
- VAT and all legal taxes, except of stay-over/city tax as per important note here below
- Lunches and/or dinners
- Drinks and/or beverages
- Porterage in/out the hotels
- Visa’s arrangements (except of invitation letter if required) and/or travel insurance
- Tips and/or personal expenses
- Stay-over/city tax as per important note here below
- Any other service not particularly mentioned here above
The cost of package is per person sharing, which means that 2 persons will be sharing a room and paying the same rate each.
The above rates do not include the additional stay-over tax (city tax), which is applicable, to all reservations for hotel accommodation, from January 1st, 2018.
The stay-over tax is to be paid directly by the clients to each hotel –upon check in–.
Hotels are allowed to refuse the check in to the clients, if they do not pay the tax.
Amounts as follows:
* 5* Hotels 4,00 euros per room per night
* 4* Hotels 3,00 euros per room per night
* 3* Hotels 1,50 euros per room per night
Day 1: Athens
Welcome to Greece! Our driver will be waiting for you to greet you at the airport of Athens at your arrival. You will be driven to the hotel in Athens, the capital of Greece.
Athens is the historical capital of Europe, with a long history, dating from the first settlement in the Neolithic age. In the 5th Century BC (the “Golden Age of Pericles”) – the culmination of Athens’ long, fascinating history – the city’s values and civilization acquired a universal significance. Over the years, a multitude of conquerors occupied Athens, and erected unique, splendid monuments – a rare historical palimpsest. In 1834, it became the capital of the Modern Greek state and in two centuries since it has become an attractive modern metropolis with unrivalled charm. Rest of the day at leisure to check in and relax. Overnight at hotel in Athens
Day 2: Athens
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel in Athens. Today, pick up for the Organized Athens Sightseeing.This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guides will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (short stop). Continue and pass by the Prime Minister’s residence (ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Euzones in their colourful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma). On the Acropolis visit the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally;the harmony between material and
spirit, the monument that "puts order in the mind", the Parthenon. Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders
of the classical era: The new Acropolis museum. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Athens(B)
Day 3: Athens / Santorini
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel in Athens
Departure transfer to the port in order to reach the ferry to Santorini. Upon arrival, pick up for your transfer to the hotel. Check in and rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight in Santorini (B)
Day 4: Santorini
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel in Santorini
Free day on the island. Take advantage of the under crowded alleys of the island in winter time, admire the view of the unique sunset in Oia village or get to know the streets of Fira town. Overnight in Santorini (B)
Day 5: Santorini / Athens
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel in Santorini
Departure transfer to the port of Santorini in order to reach the ferry back to Athens. Upon arrival, pick up for your transfer to the hotel. Check in and overnight in Athens. (B)
Day 6: Athens
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel in Athens and check out.
Pick up from your hotel to the International Airport of Athens to reach your flight back (B)
Jordan a romantic destination of choice for those seeking the perfect retreat to relax and be pampered whilst enjoying the therapeutic benefits of hot spring waterfalls. Indulge in water activities of snorkelling, fishing, sailing, Jet skiing, parasailing, regional cruises or a tour in the famous glass bottomed boats, not forgetting tour of historic sites, adventure, solace, and serenity in a true wilderness environment. With a stay at the most romantic hotel in Jordan surrounded by Mounties and breathtaking beautiful mineral hot springs while having dinner under the stars.
São Tomé & Príncipe, Africa’s second smallest country, has an abundance of dramatic scenery, orchid- rich tropical rainforests, faded colonial plantations, relaxed fishing villages and stretches of glorious, palm-lined beaches. One thing the two-island nation in the Gulf of Guinea does lack at present, is tourists. This makes it a marvellous destination for an island escape. There are no sky-scraping hotel complexes or tacky resorts, just locally- run lodges developed in a thoughtfully controlled and ecologically sensitive manner.
This 3-day Namibia Desert and Sossusvlei Fly-In Excursion is a superb way to visit and see the most beautiful Namibia Desert and in particular, the Sossusvlei dunes with Dead Pan, Dune 45 and more. Fly from and back to Windhoek make it ideal for those with limited time available or to use as an add-on to any other tour/safari. Extend this itinerary by a few days and add Swakopmund/Walvis Bay and the Skeleton Coast … or add the 3-day Etosha National Park Fly-In to make this an amazing week break-away.