4 Nights Holidays In Dubai with Either Thailand, Malaysia, Malaysia or Indonesia Combo
- 4 Night accommodation with breakfast
- City tour of Dubai with English speaking guide
- Dhow cruise including buffet dinner
- Desert safari tour with barbeque dinner and belly dance
- All tours and transfers on SIC basis
- Free monorail ride during city tour.
- 3 night stay in a 4 star hotel
- Return airport transfers
- City tour
- Personal expenditure
- International flights
- Tourism Dirham
PROMO RUNS FROM 1ST MAY 2019 – 30TH SEP. 2019.
If your travel dates fall on other dates other than the stated valid dates, do reach out to us so we can offer you a customized package. Call us on +234 903 000 1895.
Rates and room availability are subject to change without notice.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- 1 month before travel date, there will be a full payment refund minus bank charges.
- 2 weeks before travel date, 50% charges will be made.
- Less than 2 weeks to travel date, 100% charges will be made.
Terms and Conditions apply!
Experience the best views of the Great Migration, an annual world wonder that draws visitors from all over the world. Millions of Wildebeests, zebras, and other animals participate in this migration. Also, enjoy an unforgettable safari to some of Kenya’s best game-viewing parks where you’re sure to see the big 5.
This 3-day Namibia Desert and Sossusvlei Fly-In Excursion is a superb way to visit and see the most beautiful Namibia Desert and in particular, the Sossusvlei dunes with Dead Pan, Dune 45 and more. Fly from and back to Windhoek make it ideal for those with limited time available or to use as an add-on to any other tour/safari. Extend this itinerary by a few days and add Swakopmund/Walvis Bay and the Skeleton Coast … or add the 3-day Etosha National Park Fly-In to make this an amazing week break-away.
Explore the Delta and Chobe Trail on this exciting camping trip. You will travel to Botswana where you will enjoy traditional tribal dancing. Meet with a local Bushman, San community and experience some traditional tribal dancing. Enjoy Maun, the gateway to Okavango Delta and travel east to Planet Baobab. Enjoy a sunset river cruise in Chobe River and end your adventure at the Victoria Falls, where there are lots of fun activities to do.