From the Acropolis of Athens and its Parthenon to the glorious surrounding Greek Islands, Greece provides an eclectic mix of fun, culture and historical significance. Indulge in its glorious food from souvlaki to plateia, and dance the night away at the numerous bars and clubs in Santorini and Mykonos. Its endless lacework of beaches make it the perfect getaway for anyone. The perfect option for travellers to explore Greek island life style at their own pace.
- Tips – guide and transfer staff
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Suggested optional activities
- Entrance fees
- Greece – Hotel Residence Tax, see tour notes for more details.
- Compulsory Travel Insurance.
- Tourist Tax. The fees applied will be EUR 1.50 for 3* hotels, EUR 3.00 for 4* hotels and EUR 4.00 for 5* hotels, per room, per night and are not included in the tour price.
P.S: This tax must be paid by the guests directly to the hotel before the end of the stay.
7 – Day itinerary
Day 1; Athens: Arrival in Athens. Our transfer will be waiting for you at the airport to take you to your hotel. Overnight Athens at a 4 star- Titania hotel.
Day 2; Athens: Athens city tour starts from the Panathenaic Stadium, where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896. Continue and pass by the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma). On the Acropolis visit, the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts order in the mind”, the Parthenon. Overnight Athens at a 4 star- Titania hotel.
Day 3; Athens to Santorini: Early morning departure today for the breathtaking Island of Santorini, where you can soak up the sun and relax on the beach or perhaps explore the picturesque capital, Fira. Overnight Santorini at a 4 star – El Greco Hotel Resort.
Day 4; Santorini: Take an optional boat trip in the world’s biggest volcanic crater above sea level. Visit the active volcano, swim in the warm thermal waters and take a therapeutic mud bath. Overnight Santorini at a 4 star- El Greco Hotel Resort.
Day 5; Santorini to Mykonos: Arrive in Mykonos and explore the white-washed town or head for the beach before experiencing the completely outrageous Mykonian nightlife. Overnight Mykonos at a 4 star- Hotel Pentinos / Pelican Bay Hotel.
Day 6; Mykonos: Free day today. Spend the day on the beach, stroll around the town or take a trip to one of the small villages. This Mecca of Ancient Greece is today an island wide, open-air museum. Overnight Mykonos at a 4 star- Hotel Pentinos / Pelican Bay Hotel.
Day 7; Mykonos to Athens: Transfer to the port for your ferry to Athens and our tour concludes with your arrival to Athens port.
1. This itinerary is subject to change dependent on Greek ferry schedules. Although it is rare, occasionally ferry schedules are changed without notice, and sometimes a scheduled ferry departure may be cancelled due to weather conditions. If this occurs the program may need to be adjusted slightly, and at times it may mean you will spend less or more place in one location than originally planned for. This is the nature of Greek Island travel, and we thank you for your understanding in the rare event that something like this occurs.
2. Instead of travelling between Athens and Mykonos by ferry, an optional flight between Mykonos and Athens is available at extra cost. Please contact with us for a quote.
3. Instead of travelling between Athens and Santorini by ferry, an optional flight between Santorini and Athens is available at extra cost. Please contact with us for a quote.
4. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
5. The Hellenic National Tourism Organization has decided on a residence fee to be applied on hotel accommodation from 01/01/2018.
The fees applied will be EUR 1.50 for 3* hotels, EUR 3.00 for 4* hotels and EUR 4.00 for 5* hotels, per room, per night and are not included in the tour price.
This tax must be paid by the guests directly to the hotel before the end of the stay.
6. Child Discounts : Age 0-2 Free no bed. Age 3 – 10 sharing room with 2 full paying adults 30% and child will have a fold up bed.
Please note that this package is for a maximum of 2 people sharing a room, this means that each person pays the cost stated above for this package. Single travelers are obliged to pay Single occupancy rate of N1,268,020 and will have the hotel room to themselves. The minimum age for this tour is 8.
This package is valid from the 1st of May to 31st of October, 2019. If your travel dates fall on other dates other than the stated valid dates, do reach out to us so we can offer you a customized package. Call us on +234 903 000 1895.
Rates and room availability are subject to change without notice.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- 1 month before travel date, there will be a full payment refund minus bank charges.
- 2 weeks before travel date, 50% charges will be made.
- Less than 2 weeks to travel date, 100% charges will be made.
Terms and Conditions apply!