Acceptance of Terms and Conditions for Customers
AFRO DEALS (referred to as “us” or “we”), owns and operates the website deals.afrotourism.com. This is a summary of our terms and conditions.
- By placing an order, you make an offer to us to purchase products you have selected based on standard Afro Deals restrictions, merchant-specific restrictions, and on the terms and conditions stated below.
- You are required to create an account in order to purchase any product from our site. This is required so we can provide you with easy access to print your orders, view your past purchases, and modify your preferences.
- Although quality steps have been taken to ensure the authenticity of all deals, Afro Deals takes NO responsibility for the services or products for which Afro Deals certificates (“Deals”) may be redeemed. Afro Deals makes no warranty to the Afro Deals End Users for the quality, safety, usability or other aspects of the product or service for which the Deal is redeemed.
- Some services for which Deals can be redeemed are activities that may involve potential bodily harm and for those activities, Afro Deals takes no responsibility for the service or activity being offered, and the End User takes responsibility for his or her own actions in utilizing the services for which the Deal can be redeemed. See Section 9, below, for more information on this limitation of Afro Deals’ liability.
- The Deal you purchase is redeemable for goods or services by the seller of such goods and services, hereinafter defined as “Merchant.” THE MERCHANT, NOT AFRO DEALS, IS THE SELLER OF THE GOODS AND SERVICES AND IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR HONOURING ANY AFRO DEALS.COM VOUCHER YOU PURCHASE. Afro Deals sells a voucher that can be redeemed in connection with your purchase of the goods or services from the Merchant. Afro Deals makes no warranty about the standard or quality of any product or service and bases its promotional material on information provided by the business and its affiliates or/and the merchants.
- If you have any questions about these terms, please contact Afro Deals. To read the complete Afro Deals Terms and Conditions, please see below.
- 100% payment of the package or deal price is required at the time of booking due to strict conditions and penalties imposed by overseas suppliers, inbound land operators, hoteliers, airlines and etc.
- In the event where the payment is confirmed as per your request, any subsequent cancellation due to your own change of plan, the deposit is subject to cancellation penalties.
- If your payment cannot be confirmed and you do not wish to adjust your plan, your deposit payment will be fully refunded within 7 working days*.
Cancellation & Refunds
- Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to Afro Tourism.
- An administrative fee will be charged for any cancellations made by the customer.
- The following scale of charges will apply then a cancellation is notified
- In the event that a customer wishes to withdraw from a deal after it has commenced, we are unable to provide refunds for absences from a deal.
- An administrative fee will be charged for any revision or amendment made to a confirmed booking.
- A full refund of the deposit will be provided in the event of a deal cancellation due to inadequate group members, unavailability of flights and/or accommodation and price revision by the overseas supplier.
- We may be obliged to cancel your deal due to unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to war, riots, civil disturbances, strikes, natural disasters, terrorist activities or threat of such or closure of the airport. For such circumstances, we will inform the customer about the cancellation as soon as we are alerted. A full refund of the paid amount will be provided should the customer decide not to continue with deal anymore. However, an administrative fee may still be applied.
- No refund will be provided in the event that a customer misses a deal.
- All customer refunds will be made in accordance with the original mode of payment. The duration of the refund is subjected to third parties, including but not limited to bank policies and procedures, accommodation suppliers i.e. hotels and resorts and so on and may take up to 6 months from the date of refund submission.
- End User acknowledges that upon every purchase of a Product, Afro Deals shall provide the Merchant with Name, Address and Telephone number of End users for direct contact.
- Afro Deals is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided on this Website is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
Although the Afro Deals Website may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including Websites, Afro Deals is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites. Links from Afro Deals to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by Afro Deals of the parties or their products and services. The appearance on the Website of advertisements and product or service information does not constitute an endorsement by Afro Deals, and Afro Deals has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from Merchant.
- This Agreement and any operating rules for Afro Deals established by Afro Deals constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder is a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall be of no legal force or effect. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions contained in this Agreement and the remaining portions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. The failure of either party to exercise any of its rights under this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or forfeiture of such rights or any other rights provided hereunder.
Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside those where we maintain a legal entity, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
Afro Deals headquarter is in Lagos, Nigeria. Legal issues arising out of, but not exclusive to the use of, this Site or the Microsites (unless otherwise specifically stated) are governed by and in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (exclusive of its rules regarding conflicts of laws). By using this Site, End User agrees that any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or the performance, breach or termination thereof, or the Site or any Microsite, shall be finally settled by arbitration in Lagos, Nigeria under the applicable rules of arbitration.